EXCLUSIVE PHOTO /VIDEO FROM DANCE O'CLOCK 3.0(WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY WILL SHOCK YOU !!)



Finally, Ansu has recorded another most successful party "DANCE O'CLOCK SEASON 3.0",The show was in collaboration with the latest event planning company  "TIANAEVENT"
    Words can't really describe the fun of last night, from the
red carpet to the dancing competition, gifts,prices and a lots more where presented to some deserved persons and I must confess that if you were not there you've really missed alots...... 

   "Special thanks to almighty God If not for him , it would not come through,may his name be praised .
I want to say a very big thank you to my family for their encouragement and support towards my event. 
To my sponsors obabest global links  Mike Ikenna Ilikwu, Easy-e Williams CEO Royal London suite ,  Emmanuel Toochi Ajuzie , CEO TDM Records ,  John Enabudoso CEO LGD Entertainment, pastoyoma CEO MSNG Records ,Mr comic concept the official blogger of the event, Chukwunonso Osita V Money ,  God will continue to bless you all... Amen 
To Engr Kelvin Ttboy A man like LALA, God will make you bigger,  To Dereck Okpara God will keep providing for you .
To my event manager Nnakwuzie Doncarta Raphael we will get there soon.... To my team... Lawrence Samson, Dennis , Ada and the rest, we have more work to do.... 
To all the artists ,  comedians and dancers that came ,  you are the best. 
To my friends nd well wishers ... Esperanzaboho Ukaigwe, Divine Sams Obinna Williams Isiguzo Matilda Enemuo and many more ... You guys rock . To my boss Adoh Rita believe me when I say you are the best boss ever ,  God bless you.. 
Today am overwhelmed  because TIANA EVENTS Is now official"

 ...see photos and videos from the event Here.. ..










































































Comments

  1. I wish i was there because I dey dol and dis is funny she

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have Always Know You To Be An Extraordinary Human Odinakachukwu.
    .
    May God Continue To Bless You For The The Youth Hope & For Making Them Believe In Their Talents. May You Always Have The Help You Need To Move Forward In Life...Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have Always Know You To Be An Extraordinary Human Odinakachukwu.
    .
    May God Continue To Bless You For The The Youth Hope & For Making Them Believe In Their Talents. May You Always Have The Help You Need To Move Forward In Life...Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog