TRENDY:ANSU FORMAL SUG DOS RELEASED HOT PICS TO MARK HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY


      "As I add a year to my age today, I reflect on my life so far. My wins, my losses, the friends I've made, friends I've lost, my success, my failures, things I've been through, the accident, people I've affected positively, people I've disappointed, friends who are always there when I need them, friends who are only there when they need me, friends who are never there, money made, money lost, people whose face I've put smiles on, those  who put a smile on mine, my
parents' expectations that I've met, those I've not and the the impact I have made in the life of people around me. I realized that I am not where I thought I'll be by now and I don't think I have achieved much too, but I have made some really interesting friends who always have my back, rain or shine.If my friends are all I have today, then I have all I need. So today, I celebrate all my friends, may God keep you all. Please, help me to give God thanks for adding another year to my life because I could not have been here without him. Happy birthday to me"


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂 TO THE KING #THE BEST SUG DOS ANSU HAVE EVER PRODUCED... GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE.. DON CARTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog