ANSU TRENDS:ICON OMAR IS CURRENTLY DISPLAYING POSITIVELY ON THE INTERNET


Ansu female writer,event planner and the ceo/founder of Icon Omar Innovations,Icon Omar by name is currently shaking the Internet, TV and radio stations now, the female writer who just drop over two thousand copies of her second edition of the Icon Xpress
Magazine which was tagged at keeping campus events alive and reviewing different  categories of students life style, you can  get  your own copy by adding her on fb@iconomar, followed her page on fb@iconomar Innovations. 
 Icon Oman was recently featured as a guest speaker at the newly opened branch of the union bank plc at federal polytechnic Oko, this was the capture at her timeline  earlier today... 



"It was a big opportunity to speak before dignitaries, made them laugh etc.I thank the organizers of this event"union bank plc",a new branch was actually opened today in federal poly oko and I was called to address &speak based on the feed back from the students world.
The experience was nice,the hugs,hand shakes,interviews,laughs, smiles on people faces as I heard them say"Nne  you spoke well!good one dear!I like your speech.And then,my head began swelling..I thank God it didn't burst..
Above all I think its a starting point.Thanks to my crew ,good people that followed me from awka down to oko#Team Omar# my bestie#Naza nwa dalu nwaoma#union bank plc #thanks for the opportunity.
Catch my talk on NTA,MBA,Instagram#unionbank plc#Am still smiling"
Photos from the event.... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog