Good News;Electricity shows up soonest in Ansu as efforts are been put in place."Comr.Felix Ijegalu"(001 Ansu)




   Last month, I wrote about my tenure and pasted on my Facebook wall. I was criticised by many who Said most of the facts I pasted were lies.... Today, while going to school I was Happy as I noticed that his Excellency Chief Dr. WILLIE OBIANO'S (the Governors of Anambra State ) promise to the
students union government of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojuku university is now in execution. As contained in my last post on our tenure, I wrote that the governor had approved the students union government's request for electricity in the university and it neighbouring communities which is inhabited by seventy percent of our students. The project is now in progress, students in school we notice the wiring going on from igbariam junction down to school. As at the time I passed the Workers yesterday, they were almost reaching ukwulu junction. I urge all students to join in the prayer that the electricity come soon. 
       I want to use this medium to appreciate the common wealth vice chancellor of the year 2015, Prof . Fidelis Okafor , the vice chancellor of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu  Ojuku University for penning his comment on the request letter. He is a father per excellence.  
   Our government will continue to speak for the interest of the students to the best of our knowledge, we urge you to continue to pray for us. 
  ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ACETA . 
  your in struggle 

 ( COMR FELIX IJEGALU SUG001 COOU AND CHAIRMAN COUNCIL OF SUG PRESIDENTS ANAMBRA STATE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog