LATEST NEW;Two Coou student shut down by an unknown gunmen(see story and photos)


 On monday 9/12/15 a scenario took place at igbariam campus,otoko to be precise.

 An unknown gunmen came out from nowhere and shut two students in a restaurant,a pol science and a sociology student.
 From the victim name withheld"I was in front of my lodge eating with four of my friends in a restaurant when I saw people running without direction,before I could notice we were already surrounded by four masked guys wit guns,they ordered us to  go down. while trying to obey, one of them shot twice,I quickly pushed one of them and escaped never knowing there were some bullets in my body,so when I got to the main road I felt serious pain allover my body.i quickly ran to eagle villa were the school security was and explained what happened to them.it took them time to help me because they thought I was a cultist,so after much pleading they decided to call the nearest police station for assistance,to make the story brief  I was finally brought to the hospital unconsciously,I was almost dead but God brought me back to life,the bullets dicovered in my body now is about 10 and my friend was 5 bullets in his face,people that brought me here taught I was dead but I am not,both of us are still alive,and for those of you spreading our death rumor outside there hmmm na u know oooo,as I speak now one of the bullets is out remaining 9bullets,they removed one also from the throat of my friend here remaining 4bullets,for those of you that think am a cultist please oooo I am not and I will never be. am just a victim of a circumstance"
 Please instead of spreading bad rumours now I think we should just be saying a word of prayer for them....
See photos of the bullets removed and the cloth they were wearing that night.....


Comments

  1. Are we even sure dose guyz are all cultist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnk God u guys are alive...ur God is alive....so sorry dearie...its well wit u both...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog