HUGE COBRA ALMOST BIT A STUDENT IN HIS LODGE THIS MORNING(See photos)

 As about 4am this morning I heared loud voices in my lodge,I quickly shut my door well because I
thought it was the robbers,as the shouting continue I decided to pimp through the window and I heard them shouting its a snake,its a snake in igbo,immediately the huge guys in our lodge came out to attack and behold a huge black hungry cobra,the victims explained that he fet something coiling on his body like a honi woman calling for s*x,lol,as he looked it was a snake trying to bit him, quickly he jumped out and raised an alarm.
 After much battle between the huge guys vs the huge cobra,they finally cut the snake red handed killed and burnt it.
 So grateful to God this morning because we would have be moaning two of our lodge members by sun set but God said nothing of such will happen.Psalm 91:1-16..thank you lord!
 See more photos bellow......





Comments

Popular posts from this blog