SPONSORED:JESUS REPUBLIC COMPLEX (J.R.C)




Ooooooooh my God!!! come and see another DANI-POSH innovation 101,that is what I call it,,the most reputable ANSU student has done it again,what are u looking for? Is it drinks?provisions of any type?laundering services?course registration online..JEEEEESUS!!!! I can't say it all my people just rush down to Igbariam campus(ANSU) besides Golden Garden Lodge otoko,,u know what is most interesting about dis guy called DANI POSH?He is a man of his word,he has A1 in customers attendance..and he is doing promo nw that is sales at a very affordable price...DANI POSH MAY UR DAZ B LONG OOOOOOOOO..DAALU
See photos of d interior bellow.......



Photo of DANI POSH (CEO @JESUS REPUBLIC COMPLEX)a Godfather to many and the most popular politician in ANSU..


The exterior of JRC.




Comments

  1. I saw this post, I went to confirm, and I was speechless on what I saw. Kudos to DaniPosh, JRC is the first of it kind in the Campus, price wise, customer service and stress free shopping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog